Grasping God's Word Workbook 4th Edition
Grasping God's Word 4th Edition Workbook
By J. Scott Duvall and Daniel J. Hays
Supplement to Grasping God's Word 4th Edition Read more
A Companion WORKBOOK to Today's Most Widely Used Textbook for Learning to Interpret and Understand the Bible
Grasping God's Word has proven itself in classrooms across the country as an invaluable help to students who want to learn how to read, interpret, and apply the Bible for themselves. This WORKBOOK is designed for use alongside the fourth edition of the textbook Grasping God's Word. While the textbook shows you the principles and tools of interpretation, the WORKBOOK lets you try them out by applying them to specific genres and contexts. Together, these books will help you get a grip on the solid rock of Scripture--how to read it, how to interpret it, and how to apply it.
Filling the gap between approaches that are too simple and others that are too technical, this book starts by equipping readers with general principles of interpretation, then moves on to apply those principles to specific genres and contexts. Features include:
- Proven in classrooms across the country
- Hands-on exercises to guide students through the interpretation process
- Emphasis on real-life application
- Supplemented by a website for professors providing extensive teaching materials
- Updates corresponding to the fourth edition of the textbook, including new exercises
- Accompanying textbook, video lectures, laminated study guide (sold separately)
When used alongside the textbook, this workbook is the ideal resource for anyone looking for a hands-on step-by-step guide that will teach them how to accurately and faithfully interpret the Bible.