The L. R. Scarborough Treasury is a collection of some of the most important writings of the second president of The Southwestern Baptist Theological Seminary. The wealth of L. R. Scarborough’s writings here certainly is not exhaustive, but these are among the jewels in the Scarborough deposit of published and unpublished writings.
This volume collects Scarborough’s writings on evangelism, ministry, and denominational cooperation, and is edited by the seminary’s ninth president, Adam W. Greenway.
Table of Contents for The L. R. Scarborough Treasury:
- The Primary Mission of the Churches of Jesus Christ
- Recruits for World Conquests
- The Primal Test of Theological Education
- With Christ After the Lost
- The Supreme Passion of the Gospel
- Campaign By-Products
- Is Cooperation a New Testament Doctrine?
- Article 19 on Cooperation
- The Heresy of Non-Co-Operation
- The Peril of Lop-Sided Cooperation
- Final Report of Conservative Commission of the 75 Million Campaign
- My Conception of Gospel Ministry
Other volumes in the Legacy series include Baptists and the Bible and The B.H. Carroll Pulpit.